Thursday 30 December 2010

A year of Challenge


I think this will be a year of challenges :-) I have just signed up for a fun class. The meaning is to draw just for fun and have a lot of FUN! I need to loosen up, so I think it's just the right class for me. If you want to know more about it, take a look here : http://carlasonheim.wordpress.com/ Click on the Silly the Third picture on Carla's blog.

Jeg tror dette vil bli utfordringenes år for meg :-) Jeg har akkurat meldt meg på et morsomt kurs. Meningen er å tegne for moro skyld og ha det MORSOMT! Jeg trenger å løse opp litt, så jeg tror dette er akkurat det rette kurset for meg. Dersom du ønsker å vite mer om kurset, så ta en titt her: http://carlasonheim.wordpress.com/  Trykk på Silly the Third bildet på Carla's blogg.




Here are all the fabric I dyed right before Christmas for the men's clothing. I think they came out pretty well.

Her er alle stoffene jeg farget rett før jul for mennenes klær. Jeg tror alle ble ganske bra.

Then I cannot resist the temptation of posting some pictures of my seven grandchildren. The pictures below are the Christmas cards we got this year :-)

Og så kan jeg ikke motstå fristelsen til å poste noen bilder av de 7 barnebarna mine. Bildene under er julekortene vi fikk fra de i år :-)


Here are Helle (1), Mina (5 1/2) and Henrik (1)


Here are Viktor (4) and Andreas (7)


And finally Amelie (3 1/2), Sanna (1 1/2) and my daughter Jeanette.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh those fabrics are beautiful....but they do not even come close the the beauty of all of those children....love those faces....every one of them just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for that class, too!! 2011 is going to become my year "I'm learning to draw" - and this class looks like making it fun, not hard. So, see you on flickr?

    ReplyDelete