Friday 17 August 2007

Welcome to my blog!

My intention with this blog is to document my way from the start and to the finished artquilt. Since I'm going to start my 10th class at Quilt University tomorrow, I found it a good time to start. My next class is Realistic Portraits in Fabric and the instructor is Marilyn Belford. I have collected all the stuff I'm going to need and are just waiting for the publishing of the first lesson.
I love the online classes. Even if you have to be quite organized, the online classes give you the oppotunity to work in your own pace and use as much or as little time as you want.

Hensikten med denne bloggen min er å dokumentere veien fra jeg starter og fram til den ferdige artquilten. Siden jeg nå starter på mitt 10. kurs på Quilt University i morge, synes jeg det var et godt tidspunkt å starte på. Det neste kurset heter Realistic Portraits in Fabric og læreren er Marilyn Belford. Jeg har samlet sammen de materialene jeg trenger og venter bare på at den første leksjonen blir publisert. Jeg er veldig glad i online kurs. Selv om du må være ganske organisert så gir onlinekursene deg mulighet til å arbeide i ditt eget tempo og bruke så mye eller lite tid på det som du ønsker.

No comments:

Post a Comment