Wednesday 7 November 2007

Coming along


The portrait of the boys are taking shape. I still think it's difficult to "see" the finished result according to how it will look after threadpainting. But I hope it will come with more experience. It's after all only the second portrait I'm making. I'm now waiting for some fabrics from the US. I have ordered fabric for Andreas' hair, his sweater and the curtains. Hope it soon arrives.

Portrettet av guttene begynner å ta form. Jeg synes fortsatt det er vanskelig å "se" det ferdige resultatet med hensyn til hvordan det vil se ut etter at det er sydd. Men jeg håper det vil hjelpe med mer erfaring. Det er tross alt bare det andre portrettet jeg lager.
Nå går jeg og venter på stoff fra USA. Har bestilt stoff til håret til Andreas, genseren hans og gardiner. Håper det kommer snart

No comments:

Post a Comment