Tuesday 28 June 2011

Moving website

I've made a new website and is moving my address to a new web hotel. Unfortunately it takes up to 72 hours before it's updated. I only hope I've got the right IP addresses in the right place, if not I'll have to redo it and it will take another 72 hours! So please be patient if you only get the Wix site instead of mine. Please try again in  a couple of days to see if it works. I will announce it here as soon as it's working.

Jeg har laget en ny hjemmeside og flytter adressen min til et nytt webhotell. Dessverre tar det opp til 72 timer før den blir oppdatert. Jeg håper bare jeg har skrevet riktig IP adresse på riktig sted, hvis ikke må jeg gjøre det om og da går det nye 72 timer! Så vær så snill og ha tålmodighet om du bare får Wix sin reklameside i stedet for min. Prøv igjen om noen dager for å se om den virker. Jeg vil si ifra her så fort den nye siden virker.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment